- WHO WE ARE WHO WE ARE
- What's On
What We Do
What We Do
What We Do Information Library Member Benefits Training & Certification Vessel Listing and Safety Skippers Tickets Race, Club and Class Management eSailing - Virtual Regatta South Africa Radio Controlled Sailing Team Sailing League Youth National Championships All Class Open Master Nationals Performance Sailing Sustainability Education Programme Safety SA Sailing News
- Contact Us
SA Sailing has given up the office in Pinelands and have gone virtual as 1 October 2021. We will be endeavouring to have more of a presence within our community and as such will be visiting the clubs around Cape Town on a weekly rotational basis.
With this move, the following processes will apply
- All Vessel Certificates must be ordered online via our website and will continue to be emailed to boat owners when issued.
- All purchases of publications can be ordered online via our Shop and all orders will be sent via Aramex. (There is an additional cost of R100.) Please contact Wendy on saswc @ sailing.org.za to arrange collection should you prefer this option.
- Sailing Schools making bulk purchases can contact Wendy saswc @ sailing.org.za to arrange delivery or collection.
- Candidates wishing to write exams will be notified of the date and venue in Cape Town of the next exam when making application.
- Any queries or questions relating to services we offer can be emailed to us or call us on 021 531 1860 or 031 301 3078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
9 Serrurier Street, Monte Vista, 7460